If I had pledged before, can I change my mind to un-pledge?

Yes, you can unpledge by making a call to the NOTTO office or write or visit NOTTO website www.notto.nic.in and avail of the un-pledge option by logging into your account. Also, let your family know that you have changed your mind regarding organ donation pledge.