Whom do I report, in case, I find that there is a sale of organs?

In case, anybody submitting false records or any other delinquency should be reported to the Appropriate Authority of the State Government, Department of Health & Family Welfare. Any hospital, Authorization Committee, or a person can approach the State Appropriate Authority. The Appropriate Authority can file a case against the party.
As per the Amended 2011 THO Act offenses/punishments are as follow:

Offence ( THO Act 2011 Amendment)               Imprisonment               Fine
Removal of organs without authority                     10 years                       Rs. 20 Lakh